Below ground foundation slab
Whenever you require pressure-resistant, compression-free insulation that absorbs the stresses of a building and offers protection against radon, consider FOAMGLAS®. Total watertightness, radon resistance and high compressive strength are just some of its advantages.
- Quality: System with high quality materials. Quality management by systematic site inspections and professional consulting.
- Cost efficiency: The high durability preserves maximum value and guarantees minimal maintenance costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations.
- Safety: Provides a substructure with high compressive strength and without deformation for safe structure of the building.
- Functionality: Providing insulation and capillary barrier in one single functional layer.
Wide product offering
We offer you ample insulation products and accessories for creating the perfect solution, fit for your specific project. Depending on your needs in terms of thermal resistance, compressive strength, fastening and such, we have a wide range of insulation products and accessories to choose from. Visit our product pages for more information.
"We have had an extremely positive experience working with FOAMGLAS®. In our last building renovation job, which was actually a demolition and a reconstruction, we used it as an underground foundation waterproofing and insulation layer.
The details of the installation solutions were analysed using Dartwin's Mold Simulator, a finite elements software for thermal bridges modelling. Even the contractor, who was installing this material for the first time, had no difficulties. They were able to install 60 square meters in just about 6 hours."
The information relating to the products and systems contained on this website is provided in good faith and for general information purpose only. Such information is in any event subject to our product’s legal notice, the content of which users are invited to acknowledge under the following link: Legal Notice