Non-combustible insulation for inverted roofs with ballast finish
Fire safety and thermal performance are the top priorities for any inverted flat roof design. How to be compliant with fire regulations in case of an inverted accessible maintenance roof with ballast? As an A1-rated, non-combustible insulation, FOAMGLAS® INVATHERM™ works with a gravel ballast roof finish to limit any potential risk of fire spread. You can rest assure, the waterproofing layer is protected by an European A1 rated thermal insulation. The watertight nature of its cellular glass structure means it will consistently deliver its declared thermal performance, regardless of rainfall conditions.
- Fire safety: Euroclass A1 rated, non-combustible, non-toxic insulation solution for inverted roof systems.
- High compressive strength: Our cellular glass insulation material has a high compressive strength and is capable of bearing pedestrian traffic loads from a balcony or terrace without degradation or deformation.
- Versatile: Suitable for use on all types of inverted roof construction, from maintenance access roofs with a gravel finish or paving on pedestals, to balconies and terraces with multiple finishes on pedestals.
- Sustainable: Our insulation material is moisture resistant, protecting buildings and occupants. Manufactured from cellular glass, it contains a minimum of 60% recycled glass, is truly sustainable and can often be reused at the end of the building’s life.
- Quality: Owens Corning FOAMGLAS® has decades of experience manufacturing cellular glass. Our robust, durable and high-quality core material delivers its performance for the life of the building and beyond, with minimal maintenance costs.