Non-combustible insulation for inverted roofs for pedestrian use with paving on pedestals
An inverted roof designed for terraces and balconies needs to be durable and safe because it serves as your outdoor living space. FOAMGLAS® INVATHERM™ is a non-combustible, Euroclass A1 rated thermal insulation for inverted roof systems. The system can be finished with any style of paving, and the insulation, in the total build-up, withstands pedestrian traffic loads without degrading.
- Fire safety: Euroclass A1 rated, non-combustible, non-toxic insulation solution for inverted roof systems.
- High compressive strength: Our cellular glass insulation material has a high compressive strength and is capable of bearing pedestrian traffic loads from a balcony or terrace without degradation or deformation.
- Versatile: Suitable for use on all types of inverted roof construction, from maintenance access roofs with a gravel finish or paving on pedestals, to balconies and terraces with multiple finishes on pedestals.
- Sustainable: Our insulation material is moisture resistant, protecting buildings and occupants. Manufactured from cellular glass, it contains a minimum of 60% recycled glass, is truly sustainable and can often be reused at the end of the building’s life.
- Quality: Owens Corning FOAMGLAS® has decades of experience manufacturing cellular glass. Our robust, durable and high-quality core material delivers its performance for the life of the building and beyond, with minimal maintenance costs.