Intensive green roof system on concrete structure
How do you avoid root penetration, water leaks, moisture, nesting or vermin on a green roof? With a Compact Roof system by FOAMGLAS®! It is 100% infiltration proof, accessible and offers the highest level of safety. It also prevents damage and is suitable for all types of vegetation.
- Quality: System with high quality materials. Quality management through systematic site inspections and professional consulting.
- Cost efficiency: The high durability preserves maximum value and guarantees minimal maintenance costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations.
- Safety: Compact, fully bonded insulation system preventing large-scale damages and renovations in the event of a leak caused by a puncture of the roofing membrane.
- Functionality: Insulation and vapour barrier in one single functional layer. Flexible and easy installation of a gradient through prefabricated tapered slabs.
Wide product offering
We offer you ample insulation products and accessories for creating the perfect solution, fit for your specific project. Depending on your needs in terms of thermal resistance, compressive strength, fastening and such, we have a wide range of insulation products and accessories to choose from. Visit our product pages for more information.
"Cut to falls" insulation system
Everyone requires good drainage on flat roofs and floors. Look no further than our bespoke designed FOAMGLAS® Tapered Insulation system to meet your specific design requirements. Avoid unnecessary waste, additional weight and installation time. Our specialist team will provide a detailed design providing you with an optimum installation plan, including drainage positions. Our FOAMGLAS® TAPERED insulation provides both a long-term thermal insulation system and efficient drainage of your roofs and floors.
“In my architectural experience, I used most types of insulation with consideration of pros and cons.
FOAMGLAS® was playing a unique role as a light weight, rigid and durable insulation material, composed of millions of completely sealed glass cells. I remember its high compressive strength and incombustibility.
I like it, because it is a solid and sustainable building material, you can use for the entire building envelope."
Related reference projects
The information relating to the products and systems contained on this website is provided in good faith and for general information purpose only. Such information is in any event subject to our product’s legal notice, the content of which users are invited to acknowledge under the following link: Legal Notice