Metal Standing Seam roof on a pitched or curved profiled metal deck
Ever wondered what the best long-term insulation is for pitched or curved trapezoidal roofs with a metal standing seam finish? The answer is FOAMGLAS® insulation. Using a special mechanical fixing system, thermal bridging is avoided, while energy performance increases.
- Quality: System with high quality materials. Quality management by systematic site inspections and professional consulting.
- Cost efficiency: The high durability preserves maximum value and guarantees minimal maintenance costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations.
- Safety: Compact, fully bonded insulation system preventing large-scale damages and renovations in the event of a leak caused by a puncture of the roofing membrane. No penetrations by mechanical fastening. No risk of condensate due to air leakage.
- Functionality: Insulation and vapour barrier in one single functional layer. Flexible and easy installation of a gradient through prefabricated tapered slabs. Fixing of the metal roof cladding without thermal bridges. Easy and space-saving warm roof construction.
Wide product offering
We offer you ample insulation products and accessories for creating the perfect solution, fit for your specific project. Depending on your needs in terms of thermal resistance, compressive strength, fastening and such, we have a wide range of insulation products and accessories to choose from. Visit our product pages for more information.
The information relating to the products and systems contained on this website is provided in good faith and for general information purpose only. Such information is in any event subject to our product’s legal notice, the content of which users are invited to acknowledge under the following link: Legal Notice