Pedestrian roof with asphalt waterproofing on concrete structure
How do you insulate a pedestrian roof with an asphalt finish on a concrete structure? FOAMGLAS® insulation is 100% watertight, with long-term compressive strength and no risk of deformation. The most important part? Everyone stays safe, giving added peace of mind.
- Quality: System with high quality materials. Quality management by systematic site inspections and professional consulting.
- Cost efficiency: The high durability preserves maximum value and guarantees minimal maintenance costs.
- Sustainability: Optimum insulation and protection against moisture for generations.
- Safety: Compact, fully bonded insulation system preventing large-scale damages and renovations in the event of a leak caused by a puncture of the roofing membrane.
- Functionality: Insulation and vapour barrier in one single functional layer. Flexible and easy installation of a gradient through prefabricated tapered slabs.
Wide product offering
We offer you ample insulation products and accessories for creating the perfect solution, fit for your specific project. Depending on your needs in terms of thermal resistance, compressive strength, fastening and such, we have a wide range of insulation products and accessories to choose from. Visit our product pages for more information.
"Cut to falls" insulation system
Everyone requires good drainage on flat roofs and floors. Look no further than our bespoke designed FOAMGLAS® Tapered Insulation system to meet your specific design requirements. Avoid unnecessary waste, additional weight and installation time. Our specialist team will provide a detailed design providing you with an optimum installation plan, including drainage positions. Our FOAMGLAS® TAPERED insulation provides both a long-term thermal insulation system and efficient drainage of your roofs and floors.
The information relating to the products and systems contained on this website is provided in good faith and for general information purpose only. Such information is in any event subject to our product’s legal notice, the content of which users are invited to acknowledge under the following link: Legal Notice